YUMING Side Entry Trunnion mounted ball valves are quarter-turn valves used to stop the flow of medium in pipelines. YUMING is the real API 6D valve manufacturer for the Trunnion mounted ball valve. These valves feature a round or spherical disk in the center that rotates to start or stop the flow. This disk is called a ball and it features a hollow center. Ball valves are extremely versatile and are commonly used in industrial applications where tight shut-off is required.
Side Entry Trunnion mounted ball valves feature additional support for the ball. This support is in the shape of a shaft and is called a trunnion. The trunnion absorbs any added pressure from the flow, reducing stress on the ball and seats of the valve. Trunnion mounted ball valves are used in high-pressure, large scale applications where low operating torque is required.
The Side Entry Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve is suitable for a wide range of industrial applications, including:
- Oil and gas production: The valve’s high pressure and high temperature capability make it suitable for use in the oil and gas industry, where it can be used to control the flow of liquids, gases, and other fluids in pipelines and other production systems.
- Chemical processing: The valve’s durability and resistance to corrosion make it suitable for use in chemical processing plants, where it can be used to control the flow of corrosive fluids and chemicals.
- Power generation: The valve can be used in power generation plants, such as coal, gas and nuclear power plants, where it can be used to control the flow of steam, water, and other fluids.
- Refineries: This valves are widely used in refining process such as fluid catalytic cracking, fluid coking, visbreaking, and catalytic reforming.
- Water treatment: The valve can be used in water treatment plants, where it can be used to control the flow of water and other liquids in the treatment process.
- Pulp and paper industry: The valve is often used in pulp and paper mills, where it is used to control the flow of liquids and other materials used in the production process.
- Other industrial applications: The valve is also suitable for use in other industrial applications such as mining, food and beverage processing, and many other heavy industry applications.
Yuming steel ball valves are designed manufactured to provide maximum service life and dependability. All ball valves are full ported and meet the design requirements of American Petroleum Institute standard API 608&API 6D British standard BS 5351 and generally conform to American society of Mechanical Engineers standard ASME B16.34 valves are available in a complete range of body/bonnet materials and trims.
Range of Materials
Standard body/bonnet materials include nine grades of carbon, low alloy and stainless steel, for special applications they can be supplied in other grades of ally and stainless steel, there’s a full range of trim materials to match any service optional packing and gasket materials are available for a full range of service conditions.
- STEEL BALL VALVES API 608/API 6D
- STEEL BALL VALVES ISO 14313
- FIRE SAFE,API 607
- ANTI STATICS,API 608
- STEEL VALVES,ASME B16.34
- FACE TO FACE ASME B16.10
- END FLANGES,ASME B16.5
- BUTTWELDING ENDS ASME B16.25
- INSPECTION AND TEST, API 598/ API 6D
- FULL PORT DESIGN
- BB.BOLTED BONNET.SPLIT BODY
- THREE PIECES BODY FOR 12″ & ABOVE
- TRUNNION MOUNTED BALL TYPE
- BLOW-OUT PROOF STEM
- FIRE SAFE CONSTRUCTION
- ANTI STATICS DEVICE
- STOPPER DEVICE
- ISO 5211 MOUNTING PAD
- FLANGED OR BUTTWELDING ENDS
- AVAILABLE WITH WG OPERATOR