Q361F type PN1.6-PN2.5 fully welded ball valves are widely used in various fields. Its quality and stability are beyond the reach of ordinary cast steel ball valves. The service life of fully welded ball valves is much longer than that of cast steel ball valves and fully welded ball valves. It is widely used in various pipeline equipment such as urban gas, urban heating, petrochemical, shipbuilding, steel, pressure regulating station, power plant and so on.
1. Fully welded ball valve, there will be no external leakage. The processing of the sphere is tracked and detected by a computer detector, so the processing accuracy of the sphere is high.
2. Since the valve body material is the same as the pipe material, there will be no uneven stress, no deformation due to earthquakes and vehicles passing the ground, and the pipe is resistant to aging.
3. The body of the sealing ring is made of RPTFE with a content of 25% Carbon to ensure no leakage (0%).
1. Design and manufacture are in accordance with API 6D regulations.
2. The inspection and test of the valve shall be in accordance with the regulations of API 598.
3. The structural length of the valve is in accordance with the regulations of GB/T12224-2005.
4. The connection size is in accordance with GB/T12224-2005.
5. The pressure-temperature reference complies with the regulations of ASME B16.34.
6. The valve marking is in accordance with the regulations of GB/T12220.
7. The valve's sulfur resistance is in accordance with the regulations of NACE MR 0175.