Fully welded ball valve is widely used in various fields. Its superior quality and high performance stability cannot be achieved by ordinary cast steel ball valves, and its service life is much longer than cast steel ball valves. Fully welded ball valve is widely used in various pipeline equipment, such as city gas, city heating system, oil refining, shipbuilding, steel, regulating stations and power plants. The fully welded ball valve can work reliably for a long time and requires less maintenance. The installation of the valve is simple, and the installation of the valve is more convenient.
- City gas: gas outlet lines, main lines and various supply lines.
- Centralized heating: large heating equipment outlet lines, main lines and branch lines.
- Heat exchanger: pipelines and various switching arrangements.
- Metallurgical plant: various liquid transfer lines, exhaust gas outlet lines, gas and heat supply lines, fuel supply lines.
- Various industrial equipment: various heat treatment pipelines, various industrial gas and heat pipelines.
- Handle type valve is fully welded ball valve, which has no external leakage and other phenomena.
- With the valve seat consisting of carbonized PTFE O-ring and spring O-ring, it has strong adaptability to pressure and temperature changes. There will be no leakage in the specified pressure and temperature range.
- The ball processing has advanced computerized detection and tracking, resulting in high accuracy of ball processing.
- The valve body material is the same as the pipeline material, and it is not deformed by earthquakes or passing vehicles, and the pipeline is resistant to aging. The O-ring is made of PTFE material containing 20% C (carbon) to ensure complete leak tightness (0%).