Bellows globe valve also called bellows seal globe valve. Through automatic roll welding, a metal barrier is formed between the fluid medium and the atmosphere to ensure the stem is designed for zero leakage.
The inner parts of bellows globe valve adopts bellows structure and the lower end of the stainless steel bellows is welded to the stem to prevent the fluid eroding the stem. The other end is placed between the valve body and the valve cover to form a static seal. The double sealing design will avoid leakage if the bellows fails and the stem packing will also avoid leakage. The bellows is welded to the valve stem to maintain stable operating performance and avoid valve stem vibration caused by valve plug vibration. It is most suitable for pipelines with steam, flammable, explosive, heat transfer oil, high purity, toxic and other media.
1. Precision casting valve body. Qualified material. Fine appearance, no sand hole.
2. The inner part is processed by CNC lathe. Twice polish will ensure sealing performance.
3. Heavy type body.
4. Cr13 seat, better wear-resisting and sealing performance.
5. Between cover and stem contact surface with inverted seal treatment to avoid leakage.
6. SS304 Bellows.
7. Each valve will be tested shell and sealing as per related standard before leaving factory.